The Paul Popham Fund is holding a Befriending Training Course on Wednesday, 22nd February 2017 to provide training that you will need to Befriend Kidney Patients who need advice and support, through the Paul Popham Befriending Service.
Course date: Wednesday 22nd February 2017
Venue: Paul Popham Fund, 64 Walter Road, Swansea SA1 4PT
Time: 10am to 2.30pm
• The course will provide you with the training you will need to Befriend Kidney Patients who need advice and support.
• Parking is free along St James Crescent
• Various Bus Service from Swansea City Centre, Bus Station
• Lunch is provided and hot and cold drinks throughout the course
• The Paul Popham Fund is opposite St James Crescent. The sign in front of the building says ‘Willis Jones Accountants’
For further information or to book your place, please contact us.