Below is a list of what we at the Paul Popham Fund are currently raising money for to directly benefit the lives of Renal Patients across South Wales:-
• Morriston Hospital Renal Unit has requested tables and for help with the refurbishment of their Twilight patient waiting area.
• We’re raising funds for a storage cupboard for a patient at home.
Welfare and Wellbeing
• Welsh Kidney Patients Association requested support to fund welfare applications from renal patients. Our aim is to fund £1800 per year.
• Welsh Transplant Games – we sponsored four fantastic contestants and enabled them to go and compete at the World Transplant Games in Malaga.
• We are raising money to send children and youths with chronic kidney disease on a brilliant activity-packed fun day out.
• We aim to raise £100 for each individual patient who have asked for financial support
• Providing information leaflets for patients – budgetary cost £1000
• Providing online information – budgetary cost £500
• Prevention Campaign – research stage
• Befriending Service – research stage
If you are a renal patient, practitioner, ward or unit and would like advice on how your project can be funded, please contact us.
If you would like to donate to us then please click on our donate button which can be found here.