Below is a list of what we, at the Paul Popham Fund, raise money for to directly benefit the lives of Renal Patients across South Wales.
Morriston Hospital Renal Unit has requested the following projects:
- BSM Monitor for an accurate treatment prediction – cost of project £5000
- 5 tables for the renal ward – £1500
Cardiff Children’s Renal Unit has requested the following project:
- Dialysis chair – cost of project £2700
Welfare and Wellbeing
Welsh Kidney Patients Association requested support to fund welfare applications from renal patients
- Our aim is to fund £1800 per year
Cardiff Children’s Renal Unit have requested the following projects to be funded:
- Educational tools so children do not miss out on their studies:
o Tutor – Cost £30 per hour 10 hours per child
o Laptop per child – cost £218
- Days our for the children, siblings and parents – budgetary cost of project £500 per activity
- Information Leaflets for patients – budgetary cost £1000
- Information on-line – budgetary cost £500
- Prevention Campaign – research stage
- Befriending Service – research stage
If you are a Renal Patient, Practitioner, Ward, Unit and would like advice on how your project can be funded please contact us.
If you would like to donate to us then please click on our donate button which can be found here.