The fourth edition of our Newsletter – Covid-19 Update – is now ready to view. It has been compiled by Kidney Care UK, Kidney Wales, Paul Popham Fund, the Welsh Clinical Renal Network – which oversees services for adult kidney patients in Wales, and the Wales Kidney Research Unit – an All-Wales strategy for the study of diagnosis, prevention, treatment and social context of kidney disease.
In this issue, we share information on benefits you may be able to claim, give the latest information on shielding, and talk about some of the amazing fundraising that has been done during lockdown. We value your opinion and would welcome your feedback on the content. What you would like to see in the future kidney patient newsletters?
Latest news and events
- Annual Charity Golf Day 18th September 2020 update August 5, 2020
- Kidney Patient Newsletter – Covid-19 Update – ISSUE 5 August 5, 2020
- Letter from the Chief Medical Officer for Wales regarding the end of shielding on August 16th July 30, 2020
- Get your questions and nominations in for issue 2 of the KIDS newsletter July 27, 2020
- Swansea Bay VIRTUAL 5k Series 2020 July 24, 2020