The fourth edition of our Newsletter – Covid-19 Update – is now ready to view. It has been compiled by Kidney Care UK, Kidney Wales, Paul Popham Fund, the Welsh Clinical Renal Network – which oversees services for adult kidney patients in Wales, and the Wales Kidney Research Unit – an All-Wales strategy for the study of diagnosis, prevention, treatment and social context of kidney disease.
In this issue, we share information on benefits you may be able to claim, give the latest information on shielding, and talk about some of the amazing fundraising that has been done during lockdown. We value your opinion and would welcome your feedback on the content. What you would like to see in the future kidney patient newsletters?
Latest news and events
- Paul Popham Volunteer fundraiser gets help from Swansea City FC October 29, 2020
- We thank the inspirational Harry Weir for raising funds October 20, 2020
- Our Counselling Service is recruiting October 16, 2020
- Shielding and mental health Q&A October 15, 2020
- Virtual Walking Group October 13, 2020