The fifth edition of our Newsletter – Covid-19 Update – is now ready to view. As usual, it’s been compiled by Kidney Care UK, Kidney Wales, Paul Popham Fund, the Welsh Clinical Renal Network – which oversees services for adult kidney patients in Wales, and the Wales Kidney Research Unit – an All-Wales strategy for the study of diagnosis, prevention, treatment and social context of kidney disease.
In this issue, we share information on advance care plans, advice about getting active, and share some good news stories from across the world to make you smile.
We value your opinion and would welcome your feedback on the content. What you would like to see in the future kidney patient newsletters?
Latest news and events
- Returning to School Guidance – Post Shielding September 18, 2020
- Organ Donation Week – make your wishes clear September 8, 2020
- 5-step personal risk assessment for ‘un-shielding’ September 3, 2020
- Worried sick report and follow up survey August 28, 2020
- Kidney Patient Newsletter – Covid-19 Update – ISSUE 7 August 26, 2020