There is always something happening at the Paul Popham Fund, whether it is a fundraising event or news about the work that the charity is doing in the community.
Here are the most recent news updates from the charity:
- Jo’s Journey – That’s a Wrap
- COVID-19: An Open Letter to Patients & Families
- COVID-19 Guidance for Staff and Volunteers
- Jo’s Journey – catching up on the past two weeks!
- Jo’s Journey – Week Six!
- Jo’s Journey – Week Five
- Introducing Jo’s Journey!
- Paul Popham Fund appeals for volunteer befrienders
- Support from School Boy Through Genius Hour Project
- Christmas Party For Kidney Patients in Merthyr
- Christmas Card Competition Winners
- Paul Popham Running Club Hits the Vegas Strip
- First Transplant Café Opens Its Doors in Swansea
- WJEC Enterprise Challenge
- Second Charity Golf Day Scores Huge Success
- Design a Christmas Card Competition 2019
- Launch of Transplant Cafes
- Business Sponsorship Opportunity
- Donation to Support Befriending Service
- Swansea Bay Summer 5k Series and Fun Run 2019
If you are interested in learning more about the charity and the work it does, then please contact us.