There is always something happening at the Paul Popham Fund, whether it is a fundraising event or news about the work that the charity is doing in the community.
Here are the most recent news updates from the charity:
- Hugo and Jude (and dad) Pagett ‘Brave the Shave’ videos
- Let us know how COVID-19 is affecting your life
- Feeling anxious about going out? Coronavirus advice for renal patients
- Kidney Patient Newsletter – Covid-19 Update – ISSUE 4
- Paul Popham Fund bring afternoon tea to Morriston Hospital Renal Unit
- NEW – KIDS Newsletter specifically for families of children with kidney disease
- Befriending service changes its name to Peer Support Service
- Next Parents and Carers Kidney Café will be joined by Dr Shivaram Hegde
- Hugo and Jude Pagett’s ‘Brave the Shave’ fundraiser for the Paul Popham Fund
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Name Change of the Befriending Service
- Kidney Patient Newsletter – COVID-19 Update available in Welsh
- Virtual Transplant Café – Friday 19th June – joined by Dr Mike Stephens
- Kidney Patient Newsletter – Covid-19 Update – ISSUE 3
- Thanks to our volunteers during National Volunteer Week!
- Paul Popham Fund Parent & Child Activity Pack
- Paul Popham Careline and Councelling Services
- Vacancy: Home Delivery Volunteer
- Annual Charity Golf Day 2020
- Kidney Patient Newsletter – Corvid-19 Update – ISSUE 2
- Telephone and online support available to Renal Patients during lockdown
If you are interested in learning more about the charity and the work it does, then please contact us.