There is always something happening at the Paul Popham Fund, whether it is a fundraising event or news about the work that the charity is doing in the community.
Here are the most recent news updates from the charity:
- Team PPF Takes on the Cardiff Half Marathon!
- Lights, Camera, Auction
- A night to remember! True VIP style
- Fun-filled Newgale Activity Weekend
- Paris to Swansea Bike Ride
- Black tie cruise in aid of our Paris to Swansea challenge!
- 5k Summer Series – 11th July, 13th June, 21st May
- Our World Transplant Games champions!
- The Paul Popham Fund takes on Swansea Half Marathon!
- Royal Ascot @ Verve
- Did you find Wally?!
- Befriending Service Open Day
- Befriending Training Course
- Fantastic night at the inaugural Fall Ball
- Fall Ball 2016 in Pictures
- Inaugural Fall Ball – 14th October 2016
- Cookery Night for Renal Patients
- Christmas Jumper Ride December 2015
- Free Running Spaces for Endurancelife Events
- #TeamPPF conquer Cardiff Half Marathon 2015
If you are interested in learning more about the charity and the work it does, then please contact us.