There is always something happening at the Paul Popham Fund, whether it is a fundraising event or news about the work that the charity is doing in the community.
Here are the most recent news updates from the charity:
- Vacancy: Fundraising Manager, Paul Popham Fund, Renal Support Wales
- Design a Christmas Card Competition
- Returning to School Guidance – Post Shielding
- Organ Donation Week – make your wishes clear
- 5-step personal risk assessment for ‘un-shielding’
- Worried sick report and follow up survey
- Kidney Patient Newsletter – Covid-19 Update – ISSUE 7
- Kidney Patient Newsletter – Covid-19 Update – ISSUE 6
- Chief Medical Officer of Wales’ advice videos regarding the end of shielding
- First Home Therapies Virtual Q&A – Explore and give it a go!
- Annual Charity Golf Day 18th September 2020 update
- Kidney Patient Newsletter – Covid-19 Update – ISSUE 5
- Letter from the Chief Medical Officer for Wales regarding the end of shielding on August 16th
- Get your questions and nominations in for issue 2 of the KIDS newsletter
- Swansea Bay VIRTUAL 5k Series 2020
- Are you distance aware?
- Donation of magnifying lamps for home dialysis patients
- Hugo and Jude (and dad) Pagett ‘Brave the Shave’ videos
- Let us know how COVID-19 is affecting your life
- Feeling anxious about going out? Coronavirus advice for renal patients
If you are interested in learning more about the charity and the work it does, then please contact us.