There is always something happening at the Paul Popham Fund, whether it is a fundraising event or news about the work that the charity is doing in the community.
Here are the most recent news updates from the charity:
- Paul Popham Fund Swansea Half Marathon Team Supports Family Day Out
- Befriending Service Goes from Strength to Strength
- Swansea Bay Summer 5k Series and Fun Run May 2018
- Falck UK Partner With The Paul Popham Fund
- A Fistful of Firsts for the Paul Popham Running Club
- Paul Popham Running Club Launches Second Swansea Bay Summer 5K Series
- Team PPF whipped into Shape
- A Cracking Night At Our Big Bang Fall Ball!
- Team PPF Takes on the Cardiff Half Marathon!
- Lights, Camera, Auction
- A night to remember! True VIP style
- Fun-filled Newgale Activity Weekend
- Paris to Swansea Bike Ride
- Black tie cruise in aid of our Paris to Swansea challenge!
- 5k Summer Series – 11th July, 13th June, 21st May
- Our World Transplant Games champions!
- The Paul Popham Fund takes on Swansea Half Marathon!
- Royal Ascot @ Verve
- Did you find Wally?!
- Befriending Service Open Day
If you are interested in learning more about the charity and the work it does, then please contact us.