There is always something happening at the Paul Popham Fund, whether it is a fundraising event or news about the work that the charity is doing in the community.
Here are the most recent news updates from the charity:
- Exercises to do at your Desk
- Cardiff Befriending Training Course
- The Choice to Donate
- Cardiff Quiz Night
- Befriending Training Course
- Cash for Kids Comes up Trumps for Kidney Disease Charity
- Swansea Bay Summer 5k Series and Fun Run Results
- Paul Popham Fund Inaugural Golf Day
- Family Team Building Activity Day
- Success for Our Athletes in the European Transplant Games
- Paul Popham Fund Swansea Half Marathon Team Supports Family Day Out
- Befriending Service Goes from Strength to Strength
- Swansea Bay Summer 5k Series and Fun Run May 2018
- Falck UK Partner With The Paul Popham Fund
- A Fistful of Firsts for the Paul Popham Running Club
- Paul Popham Running Club Launches Second Swansea Bay Summer 5K Series
- World Kidney Day 8th March 2018
- Team PPF whipped into Shape
- A Cracking Night At Our Big Bang Fall Ball!
- Team PPF Takes on the Cardiff Half Marathon!
If you are interested in learning more about the charity and the work it does, then please contact us.