THOUSANDS of runners are set to tackle Swansea’s annual 10k run later this month. All spots for the event, which sees runners head to Mumbles from St Helen’s and back, have now been taken, and runners include a man tackling the route in his slippers, and another who has lost 11 stone…..
Latest news and events
- Paul Popham Fund Parent & Child Activity Pack June 2, 2020
- Paul Popham Careline and Councelling Services May 28, 2020
- Vacancy: Home Delivery Volunteer May 27, 2020
- Annual Charity Golf Day 2020 May 21, 2020
- Kidney Patient Newsletter – Corvid-19 Update – ISSUE 2 May 19, 2020