THOUSANDS of runners are set to tackle Swansea’s annual 10k run later this month. All spots for the event, which sees runners head to Mumbles from St Helen’s and back, have now been taken, and runners include a man tackling the route in his slippers, and another who has lost 11 stone…..
Latest news and events
- Cardiff Befriending Training Course October 1, 2018
- The Choice to Donate September 25, 2018
- Cardiff Quiz Night September 15, 2018
- Befriending Training Course August 23, 2018
- Cash for Kids Comes up Trumps for Kidney Disease Charity August 8, 2018