THOUSANDS of runners are set to tackle Swansea’s annual 10k run later this month. All spots for the event, which sees runners head to Mumbles from St Helen’s and back, have now been taken, and runners include a man tackling the route in his slippers, and another who has lost 11 stone…..
Latest news and events
- Support from School Boy Through Genius Hour Project November 27, 2019
- Christmas Party For Kidney Patients in Merthyr November 25, 2019
- Christmas Card Competition Winners November 21, 2019
- Paul Popham Running Club Hits the Vegas Strip November 18, 2019
- First Transplant Café Opens Its Doors in Swansea October 20, 2019