THOUSANDS of runners are set to tackle Swansea’s annual 10k run later this month. All spots for the event, which sees runners head to Mumbles from St Helen’s and back, have now been taken, and runners include a man tackling the route in his slippers, and another who has lost 11 stone…..
Latest news and events
- Returning to School Guidance – Post Shielding September 18, 2020
- Organ Donation Week – make your wishes clear September 8, 2020
- 5-step personal risk assessment for ‘un-shielding’ September 3, 2020
- Worried sick report and follow up survey August 28, 2020
- Kidney Patient Newsletter – Covid-19 Update – ISSUE 7 August 26, 2020