THOUSANDS of runners are set to tackle Swansea’s annual 10k run later this month. All spots for the event, which sees runners head to Mumbles from St Helen’s and back, have now been taken, and runners include a man tackling the route in his slippers, and another who has lost 11 stone…..
Latest news and events
- Jo’s Journey – Week Six! February 21, 2020
- Jo’s Journey – Week Five February 14, 2020
- Introducing Jo’s Journey! February 7, 2020
- Paul Popham Fund appeals for volunteer befrienders January 30, 2020
- Support from School Boy Through Genius Hour Project November 27, 2019