THOUSANDS of runners are set to tackle Swansea’s annual 10k run later this month. All spots for the event, which sees runners head to Mumbles from St Helen’s and back, have now been taken, and runners include a man tackling the route in his slippers, and another who has lost 11 stone…..
Latest news and events
- Family Team Building Activity Day July 9, 2018
- Success for Our Athletes in the European Transplant Games July 3, 2018
- Paul Popham Fund Swansea Half Marathon Team Supports Family Day Out June 20, 2018
- Befriending Service Goes from Strength to Strength June 20, 2018
- Swansea Bay Summer 5k Series and Fun Run May 2018 May 31, 2018