THOUSANDS of runners are set to tackle Swansea’s annual 10k run later this month. All spots for the event, which sees runners head to Mumbles from St Helen’s and back, have now been taken, and runners include a man tackling the route in his slippers, and another who has lost 11 stone…..
Latest news and events
- Fund Announces Date for First Patients Education Conference April 4, 2019
- Falck in Swansea Pulls Stops Out on Behalf of Paul Popham Fund January 24, 2019
- Exercises to do at your Desk November 5, 2018
- Cardiff Befriending Training Course October 1, 2018
- The Choice to Donate September 25, 2018