Partner With Us
Are you a business looking for a good cause to support?
Teaming up with us will give you the satisfaction of helping a good cause – and it will also be great for your business, boosting staff engagement and providing your employees with opportunities for growth and team building. Having strong ties with a charity can also make your company more attractive to new recruits, boost brand awareness and make your buisness more attractive to customers.
You can support us in a variety of ways, some of which are listed below. If, however, you have an idea you would like to discuss, then please get in touch.
Become a corporate partner
- Alignment with a trusted brand
- Increased brand awareness and equity
- An opportunity to attract and motivate staff
- Alignment to a media-friendly brand with opportunities to generate strong PR coverage and enhance your reputation. This can lead to improved customer loyalty and the chance to engage new customers
- Support from all PPF staff who will be there every step of the way to guide you and ensure our partnership meets your objectives
Choosing us as your business’ Charity of the Year will have many added benefits. If you assign one of your staff as your ‘Community Champion’ we will work with them to promote your business’ Corporate Social Responsibility and work towards your charitable goals.
Achieving your goals, and engaging with your local community can be done in a variety of ways with us:
- PAYROLL GIVING – when a member of staff signs up to Payroll Giving the organisation takes care of the administration of this service for the charity and the employee.
- VOLUNTEER FOR US
- ORGANISE YOUR OWN FUNDRAISING ACTIVITY
- SPONSOR US
- CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING DAYS
- ENTER A TEAM TO AN EVENT – take part in a race or a cycle challenge and raise funds and awareness of our cause while building team relationships.
- MAKE A DONATION – every year companies make one off donations to the charity as part of their corporate responsibility.
- SUPPORT A SPECIFIC SERVICE OR PROJECT – You can support a particular project where your donation will be ring-fenced to fund one of our Beneficiary Projects or Service.
Whether you want to support us as your Charity of the Year, join in with our events, choose us for Payroll Giving, or get involved by volunteering, we would love to work with you.
Our Fundraising Manager will help create a partnership that suits you, your employees and your corporate responsibility, making it a fun and rewarding experience.
For further information please email our fundraising manager or call 033 2001 285 and ask to speak to fundraising.
Payroll Giving FAQs
The Payroll Giving scheme allows employees to make regular, tax-free donations straight from their salary. Donations are taken out before tax; for example, a £10 monthly donation will only cost you £8 in real terms.
By donating through Payroll Giving, the Paul Popham Fund doesn’t need to claim back tax through Gift Aid, which reduces our administration costs and means more funds go to the areas most needed.
How do I arrange payroll giving?
All you have to do is notify your Payroll Department that you would like to set up a regular donation to the Paul Popham Fund using payroll giving. If your company does not operate the scheme, then get in touch with us and we can help you set one up.
What are the minimum and maximum amounts I can donate?
There is no upper limit to donations, but the minimum you can donate this way is £5 per month.
What is the admin fee for Payroll Giving?
The admin fee for all Payroll Giving Agencies (PGAs) – which are authorised by HMRC – is currently just 25p per donor, per month. Many employers choose to pay this small fee to ensure the full donation amount goes to the chosen charity.
When is my first donation deducted?
Your first Payroll Giving donation is usually made on your next payday, providing there is enough time between setting it up and the date of payment.
How can I stop donating?
Simply notify your payroll department.
What if I change employer?
If you change employer, your donation will automatically stop with your last payslip. If you wish to continue donating, please inform your new employer and they can set it up again for you.
What if I’m retired and claim a pension?
If you are in receipt of an occupational pension and the provider deducts tax through the PAYE system, you can still donate to the scheme. Ask your pension provider to arrange a donation from your pension before tax is deducted.
If you would like more information, we would be happy to have an initial discussion with a view to presenting the scheme to you and your team.